Team Sports Trends provides creative solutions at our website at www.teamsportstrends.com. We are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect when you use our products and services, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience.
Below that describe how we approach privacy and user information:
- Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- Make the collection of personal information transparent.
- Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
Question1-What types of personal information do we collect about you and for what purposes?
Answer1- We may collect the following personal information about you:
Your country of residence
- Company name (if
- Contact details (including your telephone number and
- Details of your subscription or trial package
including your product selections
- Please note we are not storing any Credit Card information
on our website
Question2-Why do you collect this information?
Answer2- We collect this information for the following purposes:
To allow us to operate and administer our website and provide our
services to you
- To enable us to process your subscription
including updating you about the progress of your product selections
- For marketing and promotional purposes in accordance with applicable laws (such as carrying out customer research, surveys, special offers and promotions). You will have the choice not to receive, or to cease to receive, any marketing and promotional material if you inform us in writing of this.
- And to improve the quality of our services by tracking activity on our website. Please note that may automatically capture or store personal data from visitors to the website including the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address, the session information such as the duration of the visit to the website, the nature of the operating system and browser used and the user's browsing activities including the time spent on the website and the pages visited.
- Activating Cookies (small information files sent to your browser which may then be stored on your computer) and similar devices may be used by us to provide you with information from our website.
- Cookies may also allow us to improve our services so that we can give you a more personalized experience when visiting our website.
- You do not have to accept cookies and you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive cookies- this will give you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept the cookies. If you choose to disable cookies you may not be able to access certain features of our website.
Question3-Do we share your personal information with third parties?
No we do not share your personal information with any other third
parties and will not sell or hire your personal information to third
parties. Except as provided below:
- We may disclose your information to law enforcement bodies or where required to do so by law.